Netgear EX3700 Setup
Netgear Extender EX3700 Setup | AC750
Improve your existing internet range with WiFi up to 750Mbps ((Megabits per Second)) throughout your home. Simultaneous dual-band lessens interference and with the advance FastLane technology, you can use both WiFi bands to establish a super high-speed internet connection. Netgear EX3700 AC750 range extender works with any standard WiFi router. So, say no to dead zones with Netgear Extender EX3700 Setup.
Now, you will come to know a few easy methods for the Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup. Read on.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 Setup
Netgear EX3700 Manual: When you invest money in purchasing a brand new Netgear AC750 range extender, you receive a Netgear EX3700 manual with it. EX3700 AC750 manual consists of a series of Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup steps from starting to end. Just follow the Netgear WiFi extender setup instructions given on the manual and make it up and running. But hold on! Netgear EX3700 manual might be hard to understand for a newbie. If you’re, get in touch with experts for personal and immediate assistance.
Netgear WiFi Extender EX3700 Setup | AC750
How to setup Netgear EX3700 using WPS setup method
Set up Netgear extender– EX3700 AC750 using WPS:
- Plug your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender into a working wall outlet that is near to your existing WiFi router.
- Locate the WPS button on your Netgear AC750 extender.
- After that, push and hold the WPS button on your Netgear EX3700 extender.
- Release it.
- After a few minutes, push the WPS button on your existing WiFi router. The WPS LED on your Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender will become solid green and the 2.4 GHz (Gigahertz) Link Rate LED will light up.
Note: If your main WiFi router supports the 5 GHz band, simply repeat steps 1 and 2 and connect your Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender to the 5 GHz band.
- Move your Netgear WiFi extender to a new location and connect your WiFi-enabled devices to the Netgear extender’s WiFi network.
- That’s how you can complete your Netgear EX3700 setup using the WPS method.
Netgear EX3700 WiFi Range Extender Setup | AC750
Using Netgear Installation Assistant
To complete the Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender setup process using the Netgear installation assistant follow the steps below.
- Plug your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender into a wall socket.
- Open an internet browser and enter mywifiext in the address bar.
- New Extender Setup page displays.
- Select the WiFi range extender button and click on Continue.
- Now, enter the network password or passphrase and click on Next.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled devices to your Netgear AC750 EX3700 range extender and click on Continue.
- Complete the registration fields and at last, click on FINISH to complete the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender setup process.
- Now, unplug your Netgear wireless range extender and move it to a new location that is near to your existing WiFi router.
Netgear AC750 Setup | EX3700
Enable FastLane Technology
FastLane technology offers you the highest WiFi performance. Basically, it provides a high-speed internet connection with a dedicated band connecting your Netgear EX3700 range extender to your existing WiFi router and a second band connecting your Netgear extender and a WiFi device.
Follow the steps below for enabling the FastLane technology after Netgear AC750 setup:
- Load up a web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Type mywifiext.net in its address bar.
- Enter default login credentials and click on the login button.
- Click on the FastLane Technology radio button.
- Now, you will get two options: ‘Device-to-extender in 5 GHz only and extender-to-router in 2.4 GHz only’ and ‘Device-to-extender in 2.4 GHz only and extender-to-router in 5 GHz only’.
- Click on the Apply button to save the settings.
Netgear AC750 Firmware | EX3700
Update Firmware after Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender setup
Does your Netgear EX3700 AC750 range extender start behaving weirdly? Is your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender not providing the expected internet speed even after a successful Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender setup? If yes, then update Netgear AC750 EX3700 firmware right away.
Here’s how to update Netgear AC750 firmware:
- Plug your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender into a working wall socket.
- Pull up up a relevant web browser and type mywifiext.net or default IP address of your Netgear EX3700 into the browser’s address bar.
- Netgear EX3700 AC750 login page displays.
- Select the Firmware Update option.
- If the new firmware version is available, follow the instructions given on-screen and update Netgear extender’s firmware.
Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender | EX3700
Common setup issues
- Lost the setup CD.
- Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender connected but no internet.
- EX7300 WiFi extender not working.
- AC750 range extender not connecting to the internet.
- Router can’t connect to the Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi extender.
- LED lights are not stable on Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender.
- Netgear Genie continues to appear even after the Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi range extender setup.
- Cannot access the Netgear Genie setup wizard.
- Unable to update Netgear EX3700 extender’s firmware.
- Unable to reset the Netgear AC750 WiFi extender.
- Mywifiext.net not working.
- Errors while accessing mywifiext.local.
- Issues while accessing the Netgear extender’s default IP address.
- Incorrect username and password.
- Forgot Netgear extender’s security key.
- Can’t find the Netgear extender network name (SSID).
Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Go through a few below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender setup (EX3700) issues instantly:
- Plug your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender into a wall outlet.
- Also, ensure that your Netgear AC750 extender is placed within the reach of your existing WiFi router.
- Connect your router and your Netgear extender through an Ethernet cable.
- Type mywifiext.com or 192.168.1.250 correctly into the browser’s address bar.
- Use an updated version of a web browser.
- Change the default login credentials after the Netgear extender setup process.
- Do not place your Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender near to Bluetooth speakers, metal appliances, security alarms, baby monitors, mixer grinders, thick walls, microwave ovens, cordless phones, etc.
- Update Netgear extender’s firmware and your existing router’s firmware timely.