Most of the gadgets that we use today are manageable via mobile applications and so are Nighthawk WiFi extenders and routers. Users can easily log in to and manage their Netgear wireless networking devices with the help of a mobile application called the Nighthawk app. However, users who have old models of routers must use the Genie app (available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store) for home network management. In this post, we will shed light on the instructions to perform Nighthawk app download. Apart from this, you will also get to know how to log in to this Netgear WiFi router or extender app. Keep reading.
Although you can download the WiFi router or extender app by visiting nighthawk-app.com, still we recommend you make use of your mobile phone’s app store. Yes, you read it right! Like the Genie app, the Nighthawk application is also available on Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Here’s how you can complete the download process:
That’s it! In this way, you can download the Netgear app on your mobile phone. Now, you can use it to manage the home network. But, what’s that? Are you unable to install the application? If that’s the case, you are supposed to walk through the hacks we’ve rounded up in the next section.
1. Make Some Space for the App: Free up some space on your mobile phone. There is a high possibility that it is running out of storage due to which you cannot download the Nighthawk app.
2. Download the Correct App: It seems that you were a little careless while executing the instructions mentioned above. You need to download the app powered by NETGEAR only, not from any third party.
3. Check the Internet Connection: The download process of the app won’t complete if your mobile phone lacks a stable internet connection. Therefore, we advise you to ensure that you are connected to high-speed internet.
4. Clear the Device’s App Store Data: You need to clear the App Store’s cache to ensure a smooth download of the Nighthawk mobile application. Whether you own an iPhone or an Android, you can do it via the Application Manager.
5. Restart the Mobile Phone: Sometimes, it is a minor glitch due to which the Nighthawk app download process fails. To prevent this from happening in the next attempt, you are advised to restart the mobile phone.
After following the techniques given above, you will be able to install the Netgear application on your mobile. Since the download process is completed, you are all set to use the app for home network management. For this, you need to complete Nighthawk login first. Check out the next section to learn how.
Before you initiate the login process, consider connecting your phone to the WiFi network of the Nighthawk device (extender or router) that you wish to manage. Once done, follow these steps:
In this manner, you can log in to the Nighthawk application to manage your home network. However, you can use your router or extender’s login details if you do not want to log in to the device using the Netgear account. In case you do not have a Netgear account, you can create one by following the prompts appearing within the app.
Now, we are ending our guide that is aimed to reveal the Nighthawk app download instructions. Hopefully, the blog has fulfilled its expectations. Now, you can make changes to the settings of your Netgear device the way you want.Tags: nighthawk app download, nighthawk login