Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router: Everything You Need to Know
Netgear Nighthawk 8-Stream (RAX80) AX6000 WiFi router supports the new 802.11ax (WiFi 6) standard. This smart router is designed to deliver up to 5x more data capacity than previous standards.
Apart from this, Netgear Nighthawk AX8 AX6000 WiFi router features advanced technologies like OFDMA and MU-MIMO. It is powered by a 64-bit 1.8GHz quad-core processor specially designed to transfer Gigabits of data with zero CPU load.
What’s more in Nighthawk AX8 WiFi Router?
Netgear Nighthawk AX8 AX6000 router 160MHz channel doubles the speed offered by 80MHz channels in order to provide blazing speed to all compatible devices. Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 WiFi 6 router (RAX80) is the industry’s first home networking router with Multi-Gig internet support, which achieved by aggregating two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Nighthawk AX6000 Router Cutting-Edge Design
This next-generation smart WiFi router design conceals four high-performance antennas under its wings. The router’s antennas optimally positioned for delivering the best WiFi performance by extending WiFi coverage throughout your house (indoors and outdoors). This smart Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 dual-band WiFi 6 router is also wall-mountable.
Get set go guys!
Don’t wait to grab such features of Netgear Nighthawk 8-Stream (RAX80) AX6000 WiFi router. Just execute the Netgear router setup process and try your hands on these splendid features.
Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 Setup
To setup Netgear router:
- Plug your Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 router in the same room where you have placed your modem.
- Once you plug in your Netgear router, the power LED on it will become stable.
- Turn on a smart device like a computer or laptop and load up an internet browser on it.
- Now, head towards the browser’s address bar and enter routerlogin.net.
- You will be prompted to type the router’s default login credentials in the admin password field. Fill them carefully and click on Log In.
- Netgear router login page displays.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Netgear WiFi router setup process.
If the login credentials or the web address routerlogin.net not working, reset your Netgear WiFi router back to its factory default settings.
To reset Netgear router:
- Unplug your Netgear router and place it away from your main modem.
- Ensure that your Netgear Nighthawk AX8 is receiving proper power supply.
- Then, grab a sharpened object and insert it into your router’s reset hole.
- Press and release it.
That’s it! The router has reset successfully.
In case, the issue still persists even after following the steps listed here or you stuck during the setup, then try using Netgear router troubleshooting steps given below.
To troubleshoot Netgear router issues:
- The latest version of firmware should be up-to-date on your Netgear WiFi router.
- Power light on your Nighthawk AX6000 dual-band WiFi 6 router should be stable.
- Avoid signal interference of cordless phones, Bluetooth speakers, baby monitors, security alarms, etc.
- Choose a different location to place your Netgear device.
- To prevent routerlogin.net not working issues, make sure that the cache and junk files are deleted from your internet browser.
- Use an up-to-date version of the web browser.
- After clearing the malware and browsing history from the web browser, restart the device you are using and again try to log in to your router using another web browser.
- Use Netgear router’s default IP address instead of the web URL.
- Make sure that the URL you are using is correct (without any typos).
- Change the WiFi channel on your Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 WiFi 6 router (RAX80).
- Power cycle your Netgear wireless router, including modem, computer, or laptop.
If you still come across any issue, get in touch with our experts.
Tags: Netgear router setup